About this Job
-If interested please, send us your resume and cover letter to our e-mail:
- Assisting a lead teacher in running a fun and unique art camp
- Work alongside teacher to facilitate classroom management and behavioral correctional practices
- Prepare materials for projects
- Clear and put away materials from finished projects
- Be aware of materials that need organizing or cleaning at all times
- Create a kind and supportive environment for campers and other employees
- An enthusiastic attitude towards teaching and working with young children
- Respectful of diversity and the needs of individual children
- Works to establish rapport with students
- Have experience in a children’s camp environment or classroom
- Can communicate in a clear, kind, and respectful manner to parents
- Always present a clean, professional appearance and follow a dress code
- Is eager to better the studio environment when there is free time. Such as organizing materials, sharpening pencils, cleaning, etc.
- Worked with classroom art materials of various kinds
- Demonstrate kindness, respect, and professionalism at all times
- Flexible schedule
- Open to working on some weekends and evenings
- Able to work with others and follow directions
- Background check is required
Feel free to contact us.
Email us at: email@example.com
*The best way to get into contact with us is through e-mail.
-Leave a voicemail and we’ll call back as soon as possible!
The Art Spark
9430 Main Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45242
To find us with a GPS type in: 9430 Main Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45242 (NOT MAIN STREET)
- Continue on Montgomery Road going North (you will go past Stone Creek & Montgomery Inn)
- Turn Right on Remington Road
- Turn Left onto Loveland-Madeira Road
- Turn Right onto Main Avenue.
- Continue until Main Avenue “dead ends” and turn left to park in the upper grass lot.
- We are located next to Corner Coffee Cafe in Symmes Township!