Let Imagination Ignite for the Whole Family!
Family events at The Art Spark offer opportunities for everyone to get in on the fun of igniting imagination! Each family event will feature crafts, games, food, and fun for the whole family.
When is your next event?
Halloween Family Fun Festival
Saturday, October 28, 2017
9 AM – Noon
Imagine our studio, elaborately transformed into a Halloween Town!
What activities, games, and food will be featured at this event?
- Our entire studio and yard will be transformed into a Halloween Town for this Family Fun Event! Complete with a trick-or-treat neighborhood, pumpkin patch, glow-in-the-dark room, photo booth and more!
- Children + their adults can pick a pumpkin from the patch to paint and decorate inside our studio. (Limit 1 pumpkin per person.) No mess to clean-up when you create here. 🙂
- Children can trick-or-treat at our Halloween decorated houses throughout the yard.
- Games and prizes will be offered
- Halloween Tattoo Station
- Get pictures as a family in our elaborately decorated photo booth
- Enter our blacklight room to create a glow-in-the-dark painting
- Holtman’s Donuts, fruit cups, coffee, juice, water bottles
What is the cost?
$10 per adult
$8 per child (anyone painting a pumpkin – 13 years old)
How do I secure spots for my family?
Fill out the form below and pay with credit card or via paypal. Please add a $10 service charge to any checks submitted. We will limit the number sold to offer everyone the best possible experience!
Does the event last a full 3 hours?
This event is designed to be an Open House event. Feel free to stay as long as you would like with your family. We know that every artist creates at different speeds so the event will be set up in stations that you can visit at your leisure. Please be sure to supervise your child at all times.